ReviewsNo reviews yet
Relish in a temporary disconnect from technology with this luxury adventure tour of Peru! Discover Lima’s history, most fascinating places and stay at a luxury hotel with views of the Pacific Ocean. Enjoy Lima’s exquisite gastronomic offerings. Make your way to Cusco and stay in a 5-star hotel in the Sacred Valley, where you will also enjoy rafting in the Ollantaytambo river. Finish the trip by staying at the impressive Belmond Sanctuary Lodge in Machu Picchu. Enjoy a private tour of the ancient citadel. Private tours and transportation throughout your trip.}
- 7 days / 6 nights luxury tour to Machu Picchu
- Unplug and recharge your batteries with an adventure of a lifetime to Lima, Sacred Valley and Cusco
- Luxury 5-star hotels, including the Belmond Sanctuary Lodge in Machu Picchu
- Enjoy Peru’s award-winning gastronomy in Lima and Cusco
- Private services and transportation
- Private tour of Machu Picchu and hike to Machu Picchu Mountain
- 24/7 concierge service to book reservations at the best restaurants, cultural events and more
- Get unlimited access to all of our Virtual Experiences!
- GUIDE: Private English-speaking guides.
- ACCOMMODATION: Two nights at a luxury 5-star hotel in Lima, two nights at a luxury 5-star hotel in Sacred Valley, one night at a luxury 5-star hotel in Machu Picchu and one night at luxury 5-star hotel in Cusco.
- MEALS: Daily breakfast starting on day 2; Lunch on day 2 in Lima and on day 5 & 6 in Aguas Calientes; Dinner on day 5 in Machu Picchu.
- TRANSPORT: Private transportation from and to the airport. Train to Machu Picchu in Vistadome service and train to Poroy station in Luxury Hiram Bingham service.
- ENTRANCE FEES AND ACTIVITIES: All the visits mentioned in the above itinerary: Casa Aliaga, Santo Domingo Convent, Casona San Marcos, Larco Museum, Barranco and Dédalo Gallery in Lima; Ollantaytambo in the Sacred Valley; Machu Picchu on day 5 and Machu Picchu Mountain on day 6. Partial Cusco Tourist Ticket (BTC) included.
DAY 1: LIMA ARRIVAL
A private transportation service and guide will pick you up from the airport to take you to the Belmond Miraflores Park Hotel. Take it easy and plan the day on your own. If you want to jump straight into it, we can book alternative activities for you. Do you want to visit one of Lima’s top rated restaurants? We can help you with reservations!
DAY 2: LIMA CITY TOUR AND BARRANCO
Enjoy a pleasant breakfast at the hotel. Private transfer from your hotel to downtown Lima where you will visit the most iconic locations of colonial Lima, including Casa Aliaga, the Casona San Marcos, etc.
Then, you will visit Larco Museum, rated one of the top 25 museums in the world. It has an impressive pre-Hispanic collection of gold and silver pieces, as well as erotic art. Enjoy a delicious lunch in its famous Café del Museo Larco (included).
The tour continues in Barranco, Lima’s bohemian district known for its bars, museums, galleries and urban art. Walk its charming streets and visit Dédalo gallery, where craft and artwork by local artists are offered. You will transferred to your hotel at the end of the day.
Dinner reservations for Lima’s best restaurants upon request.
DAY 3: CUSCO & SACRED VALLEY
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, then a private service will take you to Lima’s airport for your flight to Cusco.
After the 90-minute flight, a private transportation service will take you to the 5-star Tambo del Inka Hotel in the Sacred Valley, where you will have the afternoon to enjoy the spa or pool.
DAY 4: SACRED VALLEY – RAFTING IN OLLANTAYTAMBO
Enjoy views of the Sacred Valley with breakfast. A private transportation service will take you to Pachar for an exciting two-hour rafting adventure. The ride ends at the community of Cachiccata, where you will have a snack before heading back to your hotel in a private transportation service.
In the afternoon you’ll visit the Ollantaytambo archaeological center, stopping at various points of interest along the way. Ollantaytambo is considered one of the most remarkable archaeological complexes of the Inca Empire.
A private transportation will take you back to your hotel in the Sacred Valley.
DAY 5: TOUR OF MACHU PICCHU
After breakfast at your hotel, a private transportation service will take you to the Ollanta Station to board the train to Machu Picchu. Enjoy the train ride of a lifetime aboard the PeruRail Vistadome, with its magnificent 360 degree views of the Andean landscape.
You will arrive in Aguas Calientes, where you’ll take a short bus ride up to Machu Picchu. Machu Picchu means ‘Old Mountain’ and was named a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. You will explore the ancient citadel in a two hour private tour.
After the tour, have a delicious lunch at the exclusive Belmond Sanctuary Lodge, where you will spend the night and treat yourself with the hotel’s luxury services. Dinner also included.
DAY 6: HIKE TO MACHU PICCHU MOUNTAIN
After breakfast, begin the hike up to Machu Picchu Mountain (subject to space availability). The trek to the Sun Gate takes two and a half hours. From the Mountain you will enjoy panoramic views of the Machu Picchu citadel and other sites such as Putukusi, Wayna Picchu, Salkantay and the Vilcanota River.
Head back to the Sanctuary Lodge for lunch and time for leisure.
After tea time, you will board the Luxury Hiram Bingham train back to Cusco. A private service will take you to the 5-star JW Marriott El Convento Cusco Hotel.
DAY 7: CUSCO DEPARTURE
After breakfast, a representative will pick you up in a private transportation to take you to the airport and assist you with anything you need.