14 Days/13 Nights Machu Picchu & Galapagos Yacht Tour
Join us on a breathtaking South American expedition tour that will take you on a journey to discover the rich cultural heritage of Cusco, the cradle of one of the most enigmatic civilizations in history. Cusco is home to eleven UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the awe-inspiring Machu Picchu.
After exploring the wonders of Cusco, we'll take you on an adventure to Ecuador, where you'll discover the exotic wildlife paradise of the Galapagos Islands. Explore the archipelago on a comfortable catamaran and witness the spectacular natural and geographical wonders that the islands have to offer.
Immerse yourself in the beauty of South America with us and create unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime!
- 14 days / 13 nights
- Departure: Lima & Guayaquil
- Immerse yourself in history and culture of Peru’s Inca Empire and the natural wonders of Ecuador’s archipelago.
- Discover Lima, the City of the Kings; Cusco, the former Inca capital; and the marvelous nature of the Galapagos Islands.
- Enjoy private services throughout your experience.
- Price as advertised: Minimum 2 people.
- Guide: English-speaking guide.
- Accommodation: Two nights of accommodation in Lima, two nights of accommodation in Sacred Valley, two nights of accommodation in Cusco, three nights of accommodation in Guayaquil and four nights of accommodation in Bonita Yacht.
- Meals: Daily breakfast at the hotel from day 2 Lunch on day 2 in Lima, on day 3 in the Sacred Valley, on day 4 in Aguas Calientes, on day 5 in Sacred Valley, on day 8 in Guayaquil and from day 9 to 12 in Bonita Yacht. Dinner from day 9 to 12 in Bonita Yacht. Unlimited purified water, coffee, tea and soft drinks in Bonita Yacht.
- Transport: Private transfers from and to the airport. Private transfers from and to the train stations. Train to Machu Picchu round trip in Vistadome service (PeruRail).
- Entrance Fees and Activities: Admission to all major monuments and sightseeing attractions mentioned in the above itinerary: Casa Aliaga, San Francisco Church and Larco Museum in Lima; Pisac Ruins, Ollantaytambo fortress, Chinchero, Maras and Moray in Sacred Valley; Machu Picchu on day 4; Coricancha Temple, Cathedral, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucará, and Tambomachay in Cusco; to all the places mentioned in Guayaquil on day 8; all visits and excursions according to the itinerary of Bonita Yacht from day 9 to 13; Snorkel gear; Kayaks and paddleboards.