9 Days/8 Nights Inca Trail Adventure: Lima, Cusco & Sacred Valley
Among the many routes that lead to Machu Picchu, none compare to the legendary Inca Trail, the most renowned trekking route in the Americas. Upon arriving in Cusco, embark on a four-day adventure through lush forests, misty clouds, ancient stone steps, and the remains of fortified Inca cities, all while taking in awe-inspiring vistas. After a challenging 46km ascent through the Andes, you'll be rewarded with the first exhilarating glimpses of Machu Picchu from IntiPunku. This expertly guided tour promises a unique and unforgettable experience that will be etched in your heart for a lifetime.
- 9 Days / 8 Nights
- Departure: Lima
- Hike the legendary trail of the Incas through the Sacred Valley ending in the magnificent Machu Picchu citadel.
- Book in advance! Subject to availability.
- Price advertised: Minimum 2 people.
- Guide: English-speaking guide.
- Accommodation: Two nights of accommodation in Lima, two nights in the Sacred Valley, three nights at the campsite and one night of accommodation in Cusco.
- Meals: Daily breakfast starting on day 2. Lunch on day 4 in the Sacred Valley, on days 5, 6 & 7 during the Inca Trail, and on day 8 in Aguas Calientes. Dinner on days 5, 6 and 7 during the Inca trail.
- Transport: Private transfers from and to the airport. Transfer from the hotel to the starting point of the Inca Trail in the Sacred Valley. Train to Machu Picchu round trip in Expedition service (PeruRail).
- Entrance Fees and Activities: All the visits mentioned in the above itinerary: Casa Aliaga, Cathedral and Larco Museum in Lima; Living Museum of Yucay, Chinchero and Ollantaytambo in the Sacred Valley; Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.
Airfare: Domestic tickets available upon request.