10 Days/9 Nights Lima, Arequipa, Lake Titicaca & Cusco - Explore Peru
Experience the ultimate adventure in Peru with this breathtaking 10-day trip, showcasing the country's natural wonders, rich history, and vibrant culture. Depart from Lima and head towards Arequipa, a stunning example of colonial architecture. Witness the awe-inspiring flight of the condors in the majestic Colca Valley, and immerse yourself in the traditions of Puno's charming villages.
Continue on to the legendary city of Cusco, once the heart of the Inca Empire, where you will be transported back in time as you explore its historical treasures. Take in the stunning Andean landscapes, with their verdant valleys and snow-capped peaks, as you journey through this enchanting region.
This unforgettable journey is a perfect blend of adventure, history, and culture, offering you an unrivaled opportunity to discover the best that Peru has to offer.
- 10 days/9 nights
- Flexible dates & cancellation policy (see below)
- 1st class hotels
- Certified biosafety protocols throughout your trip
- Discover the culinary and historic treasures of Lima, Arequipa, Puno and Cusco
- Visit Lake Titicaca and Machu Picchu
- Price advertised: Minimum 2 people
- Guide: English-speaking guide.
- Accommodation: Two nights of accommodation in Lima, three nights of accommodation in Cusco, one night of accommodation in Aguas Calientes.
- Transport: Private transfers from and to the airport. Shared transfers from and to the train stations. Train to Machu Picchu round trip in Expedition service (PeruRail)
- Tours: Shared tours and admission fees to places mentioned in itinerary.
- Entrance Fees and Activities: All the visits mentioned in the itinerary.
- Airfare: Domestic flights available upon request