3 Days/2 Nights Cusco at a Glance: Cusco & Machu Picchu
As you’ll discover over three fascinating days visiting Cusco’s main attractions, the city is one of South America’s most important destinations. During your time in the Imperial city you’ll visit the area’s most impressive archeological remains and take in some of the planet’s most spectacular landscapes. Along the way you’ll visit the magnificent citadel and mountain of Machu Picchu.
- 3 Days / 2 Nights
- Departure: Cusco
- A quick yet enriching visit to Cusco and Machu Picchu
- Perfect for families or couples and friends who need a quick escape to Cusco
- Shared services and tours. Private services upon request
- Price advertised: minimum two people
- Guide: English-speaking guide.
- Accommodation: Two nights of accommodation in Cusco.
- Meals: Daily breakfast at the hotel starting on day 2. Lunch on day 2 in Aguas Calientes.
- Transport: Private transfers from and to the airport. Shared transfers from and to the train stations. Train to Machu Picchu round trip in Expedition service (PeruRail) or Voyager (IncaRail).
- Entrance Fees and Activities: Admission to all major monuments and sightseeing attractions mentioned in above itinerary: Coricancha, Cathedral, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Tambomachay and Puca Pucara in Cusco; Machu Picchu on day 2.
- Airfare: Domestic flights Lima-Cusco-Lima not included, but available upon request