Enter your email and we will inform you when the goods appear in stock
Looking for a special destination to explore over six fascinating days? Peru, the cradle of one of the most enigmatic civilizations in history, boasts not one, but 11 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, making it a truly unique experience. From beautiful colonial cities to impressive archaeological sites and some of the most spectacular landscapes on the planet, Peru has something for everyone. And don't forget the breathtaking Machu Picchu citadel and mountain, a must-see destination on your journey. Immerse yourself in the culture and history of this remarkable country and create unforgettable memories.
- 6 Days / 5 Nights
- Departure: Lima
- Round trip flights Lima-Cusco included
- An in-depth experience of the Sacred Valley and its history
- Perfect for families, couples and friends
- Includes shared tour of archeological sites nearby Cusco and of Machu Picchu
- Price advertised: Minimum 2 people
- Guide: English-speaking guide.
- Accommodation: Two nights of accommodation in Sacred Valley; one night in Aguas Calientes and one night in Cusco.
- Meals: Daily Breakfast at the hotel starting on day 2. Lunch on day 2 in Sacred Valley, and on day 3 in Aguas Calientes.
- Transport: Private transfers from and to the airport. Shared transfers from and to the train stations. Train to Machu Picchu round trip in Expedition service (PeruRail) or Voyager (IncaRail).
- Entrance Fees and Activities: Admission to all major monuments and sightseeing attractions mentioned in the above itinerary: Inkary Museum, Living Museum of Yucay, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero archeological complexes in Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu on day 3; Coricancha, Cathedral, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay in Cusco and Cusco Tourist Ticket (BTC ticket).
- Airfare: Flight Lima-Cusco-Lima.