14 Days/13 Nights Luxury Machu Picchu & Galapagos Tour
Embark on a luxurious South American expedition tour and discover the best destinations in Peru: Lima, Cusco, the Sacred Valley, and Machu Picchu. After your Peruvian adventure, venture to Ecuador to explore the pristine wildlife paradise of the Galapagos Islands. Set sail aboard a luxury catamaran to visit all of the archipelago's natural and geological wonders, from the iconic giant tortoises to the breathtaking landscapes. Experience the ultimate combination of natural beauty and indulgence on this once-in-a-lifetime journey.
- 14 days / 13 nights luxury tour of Machu Picchu and Galapagos.
- Discover Peru’s ancient gems and modern gastronomy, and marvel at the natural wonders of Ecuador’s archipelago.
- Luxury 5-star hotels and cruises.
- Private services throughout your experience.
- Private tour of Machu Picchu.
- 24/7 concierge service to book reservations at the best restaurants, cultural events and more.
- Price as advertised: Minimum 2 people.
Guide: English-speaking guide.
- Accommodation: Two nights of accommodation in Lima, two nights of accommodation in Sacred Valley, two nights of accommodation in Cusco, three nights of accommodation in Guayaquil and four nights of accommodation in Alya Catamaran.
- Meals: Daily breakfast at the hotel from day 2 Lunch on day 2 in Lima, on day 3 in the Sacred Valley, on day 4 in Aguas Calientes, on day 5 in Sacred Valley, on day 8 in Guayaquil and from day 9 to 12 in Alya Catamaran. Dinner from day 9 to 12 in Alya Catamaran. Unlimited purified water, coffee, tea and soft drinks in Alya Catamaran.
- Transport: Private transfers from and to the airport. Private transfers from and to the train stations. Train to Machu Picchu round trip in Vistadome service (PeruRail).
- Entrance Fees and Activities: Admission to all major monuments and sightseeing attractions mentioned in the above itinerary: Casa Aliaga, San Francisco Church and Larco Museum in Lima; Pisac Ruins, Ollantaytambo fortress, Chinchero, Maras and Moray in Sacred Valley; Machu Picchu on day 4; Coricancha Temple, Cathedral, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucará, and Tambomachay in Cusco; to all the places mentioned in Guayaquil on day 8; all visits and excursions according to the itinerary of Alya Catamaran from day 9 to 13; Snorkel gear; Kayaks and paddleboards.