13 Days/12 Nights Nazca, Arequipa, Lake Titicaca & Machu Picchu - Southern Enigmas
Discover the wonders of Peru during 13 incredible days of crossing this fascinating Andean country. You’ll visit the country’s main cities and cultural attractions. The journey begins and finishes in the capital of Lima. Along the way you’ll pass through the desert province of Ica, the culinary capital of Arequipa, Colca Valley, the indigenous world of Lake Titicaca, and the Inca homeland of Cusco. You’ll also stroll through Machu Picchu, the ‘Lost City of the Incas’.
- 13 Days / 12 Nights
- Departure: Lima
- Experience Peru through this magical cross-country trip
discovering Peru’s gems
- Perfect for families, couples and friends
- Discover the mysterious Nazca Lines, explore Cusco, Machu Picchu, experience Lake Titicaca, and visit the magical city of Arequipa
- Price advertised: Minimum two people
- Guide: English-speaking guide.
- Accommodation: Two nights of accommodation in Lima; one night in Nazca; two nights in Arequipa; one night in Colca; two nights in Puno; three nights in Cusco; and one night in Sacred Valley.
- Meals: Breakfast at the hotel starting on day 2. Lunch on day 6 in Chivay, box lunch on day 7 in Colca – Puno route, lunch on day 8 in Taquile Island, on day 9 in Puno-Cusco route, on day 11 in Sacred Valley and on day 12 in Aguas Calientes.
- Transport: Private transfers from and to the airport. Shared transfers from and to the train stations. Train to Machu Picchu round trip in Expedition service (PeruRail) or Voyager (IncaRail).
- Entrance Fees and Activities: Admission to all major monuments and sightseeing attractions mentioned in the above itinerary: Casa Aliaga, Cathedral and Larco Museum in Lima; Ballestas Islands in Paracas; Regional Museum in Ica, Nazca Lines in Nazca; Santa Catalina Monastery, Society of Jesus Chruch in Arequipa, Condor Cross in Valley and Colca Canyon, Uros and Taquile in Puno; Pucara, Racchi and Andahuaylillas on route from Puno to Cusco; Coricancha, Cathedral, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay in Cusco; Living Museum of Yucay, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero in Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu on day 12.
- Airfare: Domestic tickets: Cusco-Lima