11 Days/10 Nights Luxury Amazon Cruise & Machu Picchu Tour
Embark on an unforgettable journey through Peru, starting in the vibrant city of Lima. Immerse yourself in the city's rich history by visiting its renowned museums and strolling through the charming historic center. And don't forget to indulge in some of the world's best gastronomy while you're there!
Next, head to Iquitos, where you'll board a luxurious cruise that will take you along the majestic Amazon River. Explore the stunning Pacaya Samiria National Reserve and marvel at the incredible biodiversity that surrounds you.
Finally, make your way to Cusco, the former capital of the Inca Empire. Visit the Sacred Valley and discover the fascinating material and immaterial legacy of ancient cultures that still thrive in the area. And of course, no trip to Peru would be complete without a visit to the magnificent citadel of Machu Picchu.
Throughout your journey, you'll be amazed by the unique blend of history, culture, and nature that Peru has to offer. So pack your bags and get ready for the adventure of a lifetime!
- 11 Days / 10 Nights
- Departure: Lima
- An unforgettable first taste of the Amazon, Lima and Cusco
- Perfect tour for couples, friends and families
- Includes private services
- Price as advertised: Minimum 2 people
- Guide: English-speaking guide.
- Accommodation: Three nights of accommodation in Lima; three nights of accommodation in el Delfin III; two nights of accommodation in Sacred Valley and two nights of accommodation in Cusco.
- Meals: Daily breakfast at the hotel from day 2. Snack on day 6 in Lima Lunch on day 2 in Lima; on day 3, 4 and 5 in El Delfin III; on day 7 and 9 in the Sacred Valley and on day 8 in Aguas Calientes. Dinner on day 3,4 and 5 in El Delfin III
- Transport: Private transfers from and to the airport. Private transfers from and to the train stations Train to Machu Picchu round trip in Vistadome service (PeruRail)
- Entrance Fees and Activities: All the visits mentioned in the above itinerary: Casa Aliaga, San Francisco Church and Larco Museum in Lima; Pacaya Samiria entrance in Iquitos; Pisac Ruins, Ollantaytambo fortress, Chinchero, Maras and Moray in Sacred Valley; Machu Picchu on day 8 and Coricancha Temple, Cathedral, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucará and Tambomachay in Cusco.
- Airfare: Domestic tickets available upon request.