7 Days/6 Nights Inca Trail Sacred Valley with Tierra Viva Hotels
There are numerous paths that lead to Machu Picchu, but none can compare to the legendary Inca Trail - the most iconic trekking route in the Americas. After spending a few days in the majestic Sacred Valley, gear up for a four-day trek along a winding path through verdant forests and misty clouds, traversing ancient stone steps and discovering the remnants of fortified Inca cities. After completing the challenging 46km ascent through the Andes, you'll be handsomely rewarded with the breathtaking first glimpse of Machu Picchu from the vantage point of IntiPunku.
- 7 Days / 6 Nights
- Fixed departures, private tours also available
- Departure: Cusco
- Hike the legendary Inca Trail through the Sacred Valley ending in the magnificent Machu Picchu citadel
- Stay at the highly-rated 3-Star Tierra Viva Hotels
- *Inca trail tickets are subject to availability- contact us today to check availability.
- Price advertised: Minimum 2 people
- Guide: English-speaking guide. Group tour.
- Accommodation: 2 nights at Sacred Valley 3 nights at campsite 1 night in Cusco City.
- Meals: Daily breakfast and lunch, plus dinner on day 3 and 4.
- Transport: Group transfers from and to the airport. Transfer from the hotel to the starting point of the Inca Trail in the Sacred Valley. Train to Machu Picchu round trip in Expedition service (PeruRail).
- Entrance Fees and Activities: All the visits mentioned in the above itinerary.
Airfare: Domestic flights available upon request.