6 Days/5 Nights Sacred Valley Home Stay & Machu Picchu - Inca Legacy
Cusco is known for its Inca history, impressive archeological centers, and its beautiful colonial heritage as seen in its churches and mansions. However, it is the living culture that makes it so unique and there are many villages where residents still preserve their mystical heritage. During this tour, you’ll immerse yourself into the true essence of Andean life by visiting nearby communities, and by participating in authentic traditions and rituals.
- 6 Days / 5 Nights
- Departure: Cusco
- For travelers seeking cultural immersion and home stay in the Sacred Valley
- Perfect for couples and friends
- Includes shared tour of archeological sites nearby Cusco and of Machu Picchu
- Guide: English-speaking guide.
- Accommodation: Two nights of accommodation in Cusco; two nights in Huilloc and one night in Aguas Calientes.
- Meals: Daily Breakfast at the hotel starting on day 2. Lunch on day 2 and 3 in Huilloc and on day 4 in Aguas Calientes.
- Transport: Private transfers from and to the airport. Train to Machu Picchu round trip in Expedition service (PeruRail).
- Entrance Fees and Activities: Admission to all major monuments and sightseeing attractions mentioned in the above itinerary: Machu Picchu on day 4; Coricancha, Cathedral, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay in Cusco and Partial Cusco Tourist Ticket (BTC ticket).
- Airfare: Domestic flights available upon request.