7 Days/6 Nights Skylodge Cliff-Hanging Adventure in Peru
Looking for an unforgettable experience in 2023? Imagine sleeping off the side of the Andes in the Sacred Valley of Cusco, Peru, and truly "hanging" out in one of the most unique accommodations available. This region, which was once the cradle of the enigmatic Inca civilization, boasts an impressive UNESCO World Heritage Site: Machu Picchu. Over six days, you'll have the opportunity to explore this fascinating country, from its beautiful colonial cities to awe-inspiring archaeological sites and breathtaking landscapes. Immerse yourself in the history and culture of Peru as you make your way to the magnificent Machu Picchu citadel and mountain. Don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime adventure!
- 7 Days / 6 Nights
- Departure: Lima
- An adventure-filled experience in the historic Sacred Valley
- Perfect for adventurous friends or couples
- Includes shared tours of Lima, archeological sites around Cusco and of Machu Picchu
- Price per person, minimum 2 people
- *In high demand: book at least 3 months in advance
- *Disclaimer: Climbing is required. If you're afraid of heights, this might not be for you! Talk to us to learn more
- Guide: English-speaking guide.
- Accommodation: 2 nights in Lima, 1 night in Cusco, 1 night in Urubamba, 1 night in Cusco.
- Transfers: Private transfers from and to the airport. Shared transfers from and to the train stations. Train to Machu Picchu round trip in Expedition service (PeruRail).
- Tours: Shared tours and admission fees to places mentioned in itinerary.
- Meals: Daily breakfasts and lunch in Aguas Calientes.
- 24/7 Help and support service
Airfare: International and domestic flights not included. Domestic flights available upon request.